Monday, February 1, 2010

Home decor transformations



So, I've been a bad blogger. I knew I would be so I feel no guilt, thank you very much. I HAVE, however, been a very good crafter. I have wanted to spruce up some of my less than aesthetically pleasing decor for some time now and I finally got around to it. This sad, sad little orchid was purchased at a yard sale in Destin, Florida (Yes, I DO yard sale when I go out of town when I should be at the beach soaking up the sun...I love a good deal, as anyone who knows me can attest). So anyway, I purchased this pathetic little guy for a buck and painted and glazed away (see the pretty new pot in the above picture...I have no CLUE how to format these blogs...maybe one day), then I purchased new greenery when it was 50% off at Michael's, added new moss stuff, and viola...much nicer. I intend to post many more transformations as the time goes by...Hey, I need SOMETHING to do while my husband blazes a trail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment